This bread has such great taste and such a nice bite plus, combined with the scattered sweetness of the big raisins, every bite is a delight. I strongly recommend that every home baker fan of the rye taste makes this bread. It is one of my top 3 favorite breads. Shaping it is a bit like working with clay, as you can see in the pictures. It feels a bit like… >>
- Also roasting fresh coffee and going outside between stretch and folding because it's a beautiful day!!
- Busy with 50% whole spelt variation of the pain rustique recipe http://t.co/RjD0Z2LyD2
- @thebreadkiln thanks for the rt and this is just awesome!
- Busy with new recipe soon to be found on our site: Sesame & Semolina loaf... http://t.co/7NyGHBXuj5
- This week our bread baking tools were sent as far as Alaska and Oz, so yes we ship worldwide :) http://t.co/qJOKpNv5pt
- Sweet little loaf in the morning http://t.co/NjY3U8NFss