This bread has such great taste and such a nice bite plus, combined with the scattered sweetness of the big raisins, every bite is a delight. I strongly recommend that every home baker fan of the rye taste makes this bread. It is one of my top 3 favorite breads. Shaping it is a bit like working with clay, as you can see in the pictures. It feels a bit like… >>
- @boomvaneenkerel Dankje! Variatie op een thema, maar erg blij met het resultaat..
- @geoffdlbl awesome result, creamy crumb and great colour too!
- Whole spelt is talking to me http://t.co/JEwkVfmBuv
- Also roasting fresh coffee and going outside between stretch and folding because it's a beautiful day!!
- Busy with 50% whole spelt variation of the pain rustique recipe http://t.co/RjD0Z2LyD2